Wednesday 5 September 2012

I saw the Light... with Beauty Angel



With 70% of my friends having already given in to the lure of Botox, Fillers, Collagen and treatments that burn your skin off leaving you red for days, I am even more determined to grow old gracefully.....ok, maybe not gracefully..... that is probably the wrong selection of word... but definitely with as little help as possible, for as long as possible. Don't get me wrong, I am all for a little tweak here and there if you are unhappy with how you look, it is after all, all about personal happiness... but I am simply SO scared of something going horribly wrong.... and as soon as the B word is mentioned, images of some very unfortunate looking celebs spring to the forefront of my mind!!

This is exactly why I am taking you all on my journey with me... from never cleansing,  toning or moisturising... to maybe even, at the very end, a little 'tweaking' of my own... however at the present moment, I am testing and bringing to you all, the best non-invasive treatments and products I can find.... 


Last week I had the pleasure of visiting Cucumba Salon, on Poland Street, W1 for a sneak peek at Beauty Angel's, revolutionary Energising Light Treatment (ELT) brought to us by JK Group, having only just hit the UK!


The aim of this treatment is to rejuvenate and revitalise the skin while boosting the production of collagen naturally, however more importantly for me, its safe, non-invasive, uses no lasers, UV lights, injections or surgery.




Now for the technical stuff...... Unlike any other light therapy product, the Beauty Angel ELT uses a broad active light spectrum of 570 – 850 nanometres, instead of selective wavelengths.  Light induced skin rejuvenation is apparently more effective when several spectral ranges are applied at the same time. The equipment is aimed to stimulate the skin in order to naturally build collagen and elastin for a significant reduction in the major signs of visible ageing.

The  Beauty Angel ELT makes use of various spectral components of light to encourage the regenerative processes as well as boosting blood circulation in the skin. The light is effective in all of the epidermal layers, even deep down, where it is able to improve metabolic processes. It influences the supply of oxygen, and the energy and water balance – all key functions to ensure a fresh, healthy complexion, regeneration, and rejuvenation. 

The treatment is completely suitable for all skin types, which is great as often I find some treatments to be too harsh on my super sensitive skin! The Beauty Angel ELT was very gentle with me and after my 20 minute session I felt that my skin was more radiant. Unlike some treatments similar to Beauty Angel ELT, I found the process very calming and I was totally relaxed throughout...so much so that I fell asleep!
  
Due to how gentle the treatment is, it is able to be be used over wide areas of the body, and is ideal for the face, neck and décolletage. I was advised that the best results were achieved with three sessions per week over a 5-10 week period.

In the short-term, I was informed that clients are expected to notice that their skin is more soft and supple skin. I definitely noticed an increase in my skins hydration, and the treatment left my skin glowing! Longer term, clients are believed to see a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, age and pigment spots fade, swelling around the eyes is reduced. This is 100% a problem area for me and I will be going back to into the salon whenever I can for a top up.....!

The flagship stores that are part of the launch for the Beauty Angel ELT in the UK are Spa Illuminata in Mayfair http://www.spailluminata.com 020 7499 7775 and Cucumba Salon in Soho http://www.cucumba.co.uk/  020 7734 2020.  


Call to book your Beauty Angel ELT therapy NOW!

Follow Beauty Angel on Twitter @BeautyAngelUK 
Follow Beauty Angel on Facebook Beauty Angel Europe FB

No comments:

Post a Comment